Reciprocal Agreement Canada

If you live in Saskatchewan or Manitoba, you have the same mutual agreement as the other provinces except Quebec. Saskatchewan residents can receive medical care as well as prescription drugs in other provinces and get the services covered by their plan, while Manitobans must receive medication in their home province. Outside of Canada, residents of Saskatchewan and Manitoba must pay out of pocket for full medical care and seek reimbursement upon their return. There are several exclusions to cover during the trip, and ambulances and transportation are not covered at all. Canadian provinces have a mutual agreement that allows them to bill each other for the care provided to homeless Canadians outside their home province. .